Purchase your favourite artwork by contacting Katherine directly.
You can also contact me if you have any questions, would like to request a quote or discuss a commission.
How to make a purchase:
I manage all art sales personally and am happy to answer any questions prior to confirming the sale. Please get in touch and remember to include the artwork title in your email.
- Firstly, please check the delivery address you have supplied is correct.
- Your order will be carefully packaged and shipped within 7 business days. Delivery times vary, but this is typically 3-5 business days.
- I will contact you with the estimated delivery time and tracking number for your order.
- Orders are sent via New Zealand Post or a similar reputable courier service.
- If you would like urgent or overnight shipping, please email me to discuss options.
International shipping available, please send me an email to discuss a quote. (It’s more reasonable than you think!).
Get in touch at any time if you have any questions.
Gift wrapping and card writing is available.
Please let me know if you would like your artwork gift wrapped. I can also include a personalised note and post your parcel to a seperate address if you wish. Just be sure to include the billing address and shipping address in your email.
Frequently asked questions:
- What happens after I send through my purchase request?
Katherine receives an email alert that you would like to purchase an artwork. She will create a paypal invoice and email this directly to you, along with the shipping & delivery details. All payments are completed securely via paypal. Paypal immediately notifies Katherine once payment is completed.
(Find out more information about paying via paypal here).
- What happens after I’ve completed the payment?
Your artwork will be securely packaged and shipped within 7 business days. Katherine will email you confirmation of shipment and the tracking details.
(Find out more about tracking your parcel here.)
- Why is there no ‘buy now’ button?
Katherine found with her previous website that clients enjoyed the process of contacting her and discussing the artwork prior to purchasing. This is because buying art for your home, your office or as a gift is a personal experience. Plus she loves getting to know the people who are interested in her art.
- What are valid forms of payment?
Any debit or credit card will work. You don’t need to have your own paypal account either, the paypal invoice sent to you will allow you to pay directly online and is a secure payment method (i.e. your card details are protected).
(Find out more about paypal security here).
Alternatively, bank transfer can be arranged, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.